Online Users
Downthememorylane

Monday, August 11, 2008

It takes so much out of me to pretend
Tell me now, tell me how to make amends









AH, 6 more days [:[:[:

I got bored while waiting for Fionna to come online to send me pictures
I am still waiting
I am very lazy too, why the hell

I have too many channels on Olympics
So many choices, don't know which to choose.
Settled for beach volleyball anyway and brazillians are hot stuff

Anyway, National Day celebration in school was more than just great.
I never thought I would have such a memorable celebration in AHS, but I did, and Im sure everyone else did too. For the first time, I should add.
I think the sec 4s were all amazing this time round
It was a nice feeling seeing everyone so driven and united. Like since when do you see us getting to school so early for face-painting and all. Our class came in third, but even without that, it was still awesome because it was our very last item put up together as a class.
The other classes' performances were just as good too, the parade, sing along, it was ecstatic.
And i want to add that it was nice seeing people in Liverpool jerseys too haaaa FEEL THE LOVE yes.
We had a farewell (i dont really think it should be called a party) for Fuseng too, it was emotional, but still, all the best to you PCK!

SOME SAY LEH, SOME SAY LAH
4A SAYS MUST 爱国家 B-)

2.4km run at ECP a few weeks ago is also a day I will always remember (or so i think) for it was a good day and I learnt a lot.
I think everyone was very nice that day ha ha what the heck am I saying, but I really thought so.
And I think I'm starting to believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned!

It just dawned on me that we were smacked right infront on almost all occasions and people from photographic society kept coming forward to snap photos of us like every 5 secs have fun seeing us in yearbook 08?



HTOB
SHANNA
LIM
HAHA
:D




Your love's a gathered storm i chased across the sky

No comments: